Sunday, April 6, 2008

Almost done!!!!

The kitchen is all but done!! They finished the backsplash today and it looks soooo beautiful! We have never had one before and I had no idea how different it would make things look! The guys who did it do great work (highly recommended to anyone in the Nashville area!) and wow--did they work fast! But when it's your trade--you get that good, I suppose!


We chose the tumbled marble, largely because it was economical as well as very neutral. We had him put a few random accent tiles, too!


I'm toying around with painting the pantry door (either black or red--thoughts and opinions welcome!) and the table will be here on Tuesday (supposedly). Then, it will be all put together. I can safely say, we are ready to put this chapter of home improvement behind us. The finished product rocks, but the road to get there has been rocky to say the least!!

No comments: