Thursday, June 12, 2008

The final chapter . . . .

This has got to be my last post about our stinkin' fridge. I refuse to let an appliance rule my world.It arrived this afternoon. We have since discovered the doors need to be leveled, but alas, that's an issue for another day. We were able to get a 15% credit out of Sears, which made the whole hassle of the last few days a bit easier to swallow.

On a completely unrelated note today, I heard Gracie putting Ba-ba (her beloved stuffed lamb) in "time out" today. It was hysterical. When I asked her why she did that she said, "Ba-ba made a bad choice!" Admittedly, Gracie has been on a bit of a not-listening streak lately and has had several visits to time out. However, I always thought Ba-ba was a pretty good lamb.
.
He must have been having an off day. It happens to all of us.

No comments: