Monday, April 13, 2009

50-70% off . . .

The kids were back at school today (HOORAY!!), so after drop off and a couple quick errands, including a trip to the post office (IRS--it's on the way!!), I came home and worked like crazy to get some of those long-ignored things done around the house.

After school, the kids and I headed to Target and Toys R Us to take advantage of some post-Easter sales. By this time, things were kind of picked over. Still, Gracie managed to score an Easter basket that looks like her beloved Baa-baa and Matthew found a Spiderman basket. A few other odds and ends finished out our loot. All a great deal. However, considering I haven't completely packed away the Valentine's stuff (it's sitting in a box on the floor of the craft/random storage room) I tried to keep our shopping to a minimum. However, you hate to pass up things you know you'll need next year--and have to pay twice as much for. Bassam would tell you that the hassle of storing it has it's own cost that needs to be figured in. But 70% off!??! I think it's worth the hassle.

1 comment:

Karey said...

You and I would be so dangerous together, it's scary!