I had hopes for high productivity today. However, a myriad of events and activities stood in my way--not the least of which were three bloody noses for Gracie and the laundry that resulted. Still, I did manage to complete two more tasks: the ever-looming plastics cabinet and the skinny cabinet next to my microwave that is too small for anything, but holds a lot of everything. Not too shabby.
I'm actually taking a break from another task to type this entry -- my true nemesis --the piles of paper that come from the mailbox (especially catalogs this time of year), kindergarten, the preschool, bills, fliers and coupons. I will probably be 90 years old and still struggling with paper management, but then it will be coupons for Fixadent! All I know is that if there is a program about paper management, I've attended it. A book written and I've read it. But I just can't get a handle on it.
Just like me, it's a work in progress!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment