Monday, January 18, 2010

Well Toto, I guess we're not in Kansas anymore . . . .

Glad to be back from my trip! Purchases have been showed off and shared, suitcases put away and now it's the sometimes difficult task of getting "back to reality."

Alas, there is a quick trip to the Y, Publix and Old Navy (want to exchange a coat for Bassam if I can) on the agenda. Then I promised the rest of the day would be a "play day" for Matthew and Gracie. They were so cute in the airport running up to me with big hugs. I felt very loved! Plus I was sooooo glad to have some extra hands to help with my bags!! I was welcomed home with new artwork created by Matthew and Gracie, a relatively clean house (yeah Bassam!) and quite a bit of laundry (not so excited about that, but it has been 4 days, I suppose!).

Having said all that, I'm already missing Dana and Amy! We cram a lot of fun into 3 days --but it's hard knowing it'll probably be a full year until I see them!!

No comments: