Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Break

Fall Break is here. All I can say is I'm glad it's only two days.

Really, today was quite fun. Gracie's pal Amelia came over this morning and then I took the two of them to a Pump It Up birthday party for a classmate. When we arrived we ran into two of Matthew's soccer teammates and discovered that there was open play in the other room, so we stuck around and both kids got to bounce and rock climb to their heart's content. Yay!

This afternoon, we rolled over to the Pumpkin Patch. This time it was Walden Farm, which is smaller than Gentry's, but just as fun. They even have animals you can feed, which the kids LOVE. We brought home 4 more pumpkins (Bassam was THRILLED by this!), three small ones and then a medium/large sized one.
 
Capped the night off with pizza and a trip to Costco (okay, latter not so exciting) and now the troops are parked in front of the TV watching the Titans play. As for me, I'm exhausted. Bassam's call weekend has meant lots of middle of the night pages, which means an oft-interrupted night of sleep for me, too. Safe to say, kids down in 10 and I won't be far behind!

No comments: