Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ballerina!

Took Gracie to ballet today and in an effort to get the girls used to an audience, they invited the Moms (who are otherwise banished to the lobby where they can watch rehearsal on undersized tv's mounted high on the wall) to come in and see the girls practice one of their recital routines.    Recital is still over a month away, but I must say, Gracie did good (says totally biased Momma!!)!  She seems to have a knack for remembering the moves, so she has been placed in the front row.    I never took dance, but safe to say, I would have been more of a back row chick!   Anyway,  click HERE to see her dance!   I took the video on my iPhone which has surprisingly good resolution.  Unfortunately, when I attempted to upload it here, it took a zillion years (and never finished).  So, I did some editing on Windows Movie Maker to make it a smaller file and of course the quality is compromised., but it was such a sweet dance, I had to share!

p.s.   I was trying to avoid YouTube, which is how I ended up using videosprout.com.  I'm not super impressed, so if anyone has any other suggestions, send 'em my way. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very sweet, loved seeing what all the girls were wearing to class, quite an assortment of tutus.