Realized yesterday that I tossed my black summer heels (sandals) last year because they had seen better days (okay -- MUCH better days!). As we are going to a wedding on Saturday where I planned to wear said shoes, this presented a bit of a problem. In the past 24 hours I have been to 4 department stores and every shoe store in Cool Springs. I have found 4+ inch heels. I have found 4 inch heels plus platforms. I have found "old lady shoes" (no offense intended here--but y'all know what I"m talking about!) and every other clunky, chunky and just plain ugly shoe out there. And every now and again I'd find something worth trying on only to be thwarted by my wide foot.
Seriously?!? A black dress sandal cannot be this complex!
Time for Plan B.
But first I have to think of Plan B.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment