It finally arrived . . . . DANCE RECITAL! As I have mentioned here multiple times, I have mixed feelings about dance. I love that it makes Gracie so happy and seeing her run around giggling and dancing with her buddies is great. However, the nutty "dance moms," the long hours and extra practices of recital week, buying coverpriced costumes undoubtedly made by a six year old in China and getting the crazy hairdo done correctly . . . . well, I'm less than excited about those things.
But seeing your kiddo on stage at TPAC with a huge smile on her face? The BEST!
G was really excited that all over her grandparents were here to see the show, too. And despite rolling out of TPAC a little before 9 pm with an exhausted ballerina in the backseat (and that was leaving after her second routine and skipping out on the finale), she still mustered enough energy to ask for ice cream.
I gave her an IOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment