Friday, August 10, 2012

It's the first day of school!!!

Other than the day a child is born or your wedding (and maybe a particularly well-costumed Halloween), there aren't many days that garner as many photographs as the first day of school.  

So in celebration of that, I give you our first days of school!



Because when you're already bummed about how fast the summer zoomed by, the only thing that will make it worse better is too look at how the YEARS have zoomed by!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Is that the same shirt from 2010.
Seldom see Gracie wear the same outfit twice. Buy the poor boy some clothes.

Kris said...

Same shirt, different size. The first day of school is one of probably 5 days a year the kid wants to pick out his own clothes. I personally love the nod to Chi-town. But if you want to buy the kid more clothes, have at it! ;) Hee hee!

Mom said...

Hee Hee, indeed. I did wonder if you ever read the comments, now I know.