It seems a little wrong saying this since it was Halloween, which I love and book fair, which although makes for a crazy week (plus), I really love, too.
Maybe it's just the crazy that I'm ready to say goodbye, too. So, GOODBYE CRAZY!
And hello to laundry, grocery shopping, house cleaning and the myriad of other things I have ignored over the last 5 days.
Notice that this list does not include Halloween candy? See, I haven't ignored everything.
Book fair was a success. We had around $24,000 in gross sales, which is not the largest we have had, but bigger than last fall, so no complaints on my end. My back has a few complaints as I made the mistake of throwing a heavier-than-I-could-handle box on top of one of the Scholastic cabinets during tear down yesterday.
Matthew had his first playoff game last night. The 49'ers shut out the Steelers 30 to nothing! Whoo hoo! Matthew is still limping a bit, as he twisted/sprained his ankle on Tuesday night at tennis class. Unfortunately, I had no luck convincing him to "take it easy" during trick-or-treating on Wednesday, so I insisted he miss football practice Thursday night so he could play on Friday. It has slowed him down a bit, but somehow he is able to skip on the field between plays. Yes, I'm soooo happy about that. We play again this morning at 11.
Go 49'ers!!!!

1 comment:
Wow, games really close together, but better than dragging them out, I guess.
BTW DGN won last night. Second win in the playoffs.
Don't forget your clocks tonight.
Post a Comment