In a funny twist, I realized today that among the PTO Executive Board there are 6 other moms-of-third-graders. Although no one else got the costume information quite as late as I did, there was definitely a shared belief that the lack of standardized costumes was a bad idea. Very bad. One of them went so far as to order a bunch of inexpensive dinosaur masks or hats from Oriental Trading for all the kids in their class to wear. Unfortunately, there was no such luck in the churtle group, although I certainly would have been happy to help coordinate costume efforts for all the churtles.
Had I not found out yesterday, that is.
In other news, the infamous chicken hat was on my front porch when I got home today, so Matthew is ready to go.
I think this is going to be an interesting show.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment