The long awaited recital day finally arrived. I may be wickedly biased, but my sweet little redhead rocked this red, sparkly tutu like nobody's business!
And she danced awesomely, too!!
We were lucky enough to be in the Saturday morning (10 a.m.) show, which meant we were done before noon. Love it! No late night downtown and were able to have a celebratory lunch with B's parents at the Mediterranean place.
I'm not sure if it's because I never danced as a child, but I really don't enjoy the whole dance class experience, especially the build up to recital with the extra rehearsals and pages of instructions from the teacher, not to mention my personal challenges getting Gracie's hair up in a bun. But when you see your child on stage dancing with a huge smile on her face, it makes it all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment