Saturday, February 28, 2015

Basketball

As bummed as we were about Matt losing his playoff game this past Tuesday, it was kind of nice not to have to rush off to a basketball game this morning. 

Instead we did it in the afternoon.

And it wasn't for Matt's team, it was for Vanderbilt. 

After having B's parents over for a birthday lunch for my sweet mother-in-law, we headed in to Nashville to see Vandy play Alabama in their second-to-last home game.  Unfortunately the last home game is Wednesday at 8 pm.   Yeah, not gonna happen.

Anyway, after a painfully awful first half, the Commodores ended up beating Alabama by 10.    We're only losing 2 seniors this year, so I have high hopes for a better season next year.

 Okay, high-ish hopes. 
 
We stopped for Mexican for a late dinner and then came home where I pounded out the church newsletter for March.  It took much longer than expected, hence why I'm blogging at 10:45 at night with hopes of being in bed by 11.  
 
Those hopes may not even be "high-ish," but I'm going to try!

No comments: