Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rock 'n roll is here to stay . . . .

Tonight was Matt's last choir performance at Kenrose.  Now that it's spring in the 5th grade, those "lasts" are really racking up.  First we had the last Family Fun Night.  Then it was his last Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's parties. More recently, it was the last Book Fair, followed by the last choir show tonight and in a couple weeks, it will be the last Field Day.

At least for Matt.  Gracie has two more years at that joint, so I have several more of all of those things in my future. 

Regardless, tonight's choir show was super fun.  It was called "Rock-n-Roll Forever" and featured all kinds of music from the 1950's with all the kids dressed up for the occasion!
In a typical last minute fashion, I hunted around for a retro patch to put on Matthew's bowling shirt on Tuesday.  With none to be found, I settled for a scrapbook embellishment of a bowling pin and ball (on the side of his chest next to me, so you can't see it!), which I HOT GLUED on to the shirt 10 minutes before we left.

Classy!

No comments: