Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Off on Wednesdays. . .

Tomorrow we are off school in honor of Veterans Day.  I keep thinking about strange it is to be off on a Wednesday, and it will make me crazy confused the rest of the week.   This afternoon I told a student I would order an item for them from book fair when we were back on Monday.

I think I meant Thursday.

And while I'm sure I will be confused what day it is on Thursday and Friday, I've now decided it's worth it.  Looking forward to a rare day of leisure with the kids. Although they both have homework, tests to study for and Matt and I have music lessons at night, I'm turning off my alarm, skipping boot camp and am going to sleep in.

I'm sure all the way until 6 am.  Hey, I'll take what I can get!

No comments: