Sunday, April 24, 2016

Skate party!

A whole lot of birthday celebrating in these parts today!  

This afternoon we hosted Gracie and 8 of her pals for a party at the Brentwood Skate Center.   They skated, played games, ate pizza and cake, drank ICEEs and giggled like there was no tomorrow.  Two little friends had to miss because they were sick, but it was still a great time.  This really is the sweetest group of girls!    They pooled all their tickets from games and got pixel animals and matching mesh gloves (Hello, 1985!).  Many thanks to the sweet girl at the redemption counter who made their tickets go a lot farther than they should have! 
After the skate party it was back home to celebrate my birthday a day early with my parents, B's parents, Tammy and Ashley.  Bassam grilled up tons of chicken, lamb, corn and veggies and it was all delicious!   Of course, another party meant another cake, too!  Hooray for birthdays! 

Maybe next year I should have a skate party, too! Who's coming if I do??

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I will! Happy Birthday!