Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday with Tide

Glad I got up early this morning and took a long walk with Charlie, because by 10 am it was raining and it did so on and off for much of the day.   But I decided to take advantage of the decided "indoor weather" and catch up on errands around the house.   Among them there were 6 loads of laundry.  Six, y'all!!   At this moment---9 pm on Saturday night--the only dirty laundry in this house are the clothes the kids took off before going to bed.   Towels are clean.  Extra sheets are clean.   At the bottom of the stairs there are two big baskets of folded clothes waiting for the kids in the morning.  Of course, they will undoubtedly jam it in their drawers any which way and it will look like it was never folded in the first place, but that's beside the point.  

Sure, it won't last.  And there were about 25 other things I could have done that would have been more fun, but it feels awfully nice to get caught up.  

No comments: