I think some people are just naturally louder than others.
Listen, I'm not really a "quiet person," so I speak with a little experience.
My son is also not a quiet person. He plods loudly down the stairs in the morning. He jumps in our bed, generally coughing, sniffling and clearing his throat. If we weren't awake, we are now. He proceeds to the kitchen where he drops his vitamin bottle, the lid twice, followed by a plastic cup or plate.
More coughing.
Then he opens the freezer to pull out biscuits or waffles. Jam the box back in. Freezer is kinda disorganized, so he place he puts it is too small. The box falls to the floor.
More coughing. Protests (loudly) when mom gives him a shot of Delsym.
Stomp back up stairs and shoot a few baskets in the hoop on the back of his door. Wait, I think he just dunked. Yes, it definitely sounds like it.
More coughing and sniffling. And singing. Bathroom door closes and shower turns on.
Someone just turned around in our cul-de-sac. Intruder! Charlie has now started barking like crazy.
All this and still, no sign of Gracie.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment