So I turned 45 this week. Halfway to 90, y'all.
That seemed kind of clever when the kids told my husband that back in August. But now that it's me, I don't think it's quite as amusing.
No big celebration for me. It was a Wednesday. I ran errands, volunteered at school and took the kids to music lessons. Tonight we are going to celebrate Tammy's birthday. Tomorrow we celebrate Gracie and on Sunday my sister. #BirthdaySeason #LotsOfCandles
The kids finished up standardized testing yesterday. It was debacle from start to finish. The system crashed multiple times. They couldn't get logged in other days. Yesterday they finished their math test and couldn't submit. The irony? The test is called "TN Ready." Laugh out loud funny, y'all.
Glad for the weekend, although we know the next few weeks will be crazy. Tests, projects and finals are around the corner. Very few grades for the kids since spring break, so the teachers will have to cram it in the last 3 weeks of the quarter.
Joy.
Friday, April 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment