Tuesday, June 18, 2019

2 months . . . . 2 long months! :)

It's been just over two months since I last posted.   Does this make a me a "former blogger?"

It might.

Since I last posted, we've had band concerts, banquets, AP exams, final exams, baton recitals/competitions, and the middle school end of year dance.  Gracie and I made a quick trip to Cali for BFF Alex's bat mitzvah.  Matt passed took (and passed!) Drivers Ed, we celebrated Easter, Orthodox Easter, Mother's and Father's Day.  Gracie became a teenager, I turned 40-something, and now Matt is off to the summer golf academy and Gracie and I just returned from band camp at UT.  

But most importantly we finished the 7th and 9th grades.   PRAISE GOD, Y'ALL!  

In some ways I feel like summer vacation is almost over, even though we're only about a month in.  Maybe its because marching band starts up so early, but I feel like it's going by too fast.  For goodness sake, we've only made 3 ice cream tour stops!

Here's a few quick peeks at what we've been up to.   I'll try to pop in more regularly . . . promise!







No comments: