Monday, January 3, 2011

Last day . . . .

Last day of Winter Break. . . . at least for Matthew. Gracie goes back to school on Wednesday.   The kids and I went to Glow Galaxy for open play.  Matthew brought Gavin and we met up with Gracie's pal, Sophie.   They were a sweaty, smiling mess when we left, so I think it was a success.  

Matthew had basketball practice tonight . . . first game is this weekend.  Due to break and snow days, his team has only practiced twice.   Saturday will definitely be entertaining.   Matthew's coach had to get on him a couple times for playing very aggressive defense. I'm not really sure where he picked it up . . . but safe to say, it has to go.  His shooting has really improved.  Not sure how that will translate when he has someone guarding him, but he's having a great time.

No comments: