Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Insomnia!

On Monday night I went to bed around 10:30.  Since I had gone to the Y at 4:45 that morning, it was a little later than I usually make it.  But staying up late wasn't the problem.  The problem was I woke up at 1:30 a.m.

No, I haven't enrolled in some middle of the night boot camp class.  :)

No one was throwing up.  

Bassam wasn't even snoring.

But there I was . . . wide awake.  So frustrating!!   I lay in bed completely mystified as to why I was awake.   Finally, I moved to the family room where I resumed tossing and turning on the couch.   

My goodness, our clock ticks loudly.

Finally, I flipped on television and  watched GCB, which I had recorded on Sunday.   I'm fairly certain that show is going to be cancelled, but I love Kristin Chenoweth.   Needless to say, it didn't bring on sleep.   

By 4 o'clock it was clear that 3 hours of sleep was all I was going to get.  I padded in to the office where I balanced the checkbook, cleaned off the desk (of course!) and searched for new shorts online.   To add insult to injury, I didn't find any.

Safe to say, Tuesday was a loooooong day. 

No comments: