Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fun Fall Day!

We had a fun time tonight at the Ghouls of Grassmere at the Nashville Zoo.   It's always such a fun event and the kids love an extra opportunity to chance to wear their Halloween costumes!  My parents are in for the weekend (which was important since my mom  made Gracie's costume), so we had already had a full day of Vanderbilt football (Bassam, my dad and the kids) and shopping (me and my mom).   I figure the fact that kids zonked out in the car on the way home tonight and I'm not far behind is a sign that a good day was had by all.

So even though Halloween is 11 days away, I can't wait to share my kids Halloween looks. 

Matthew makes an awesome ninja!  I was surprised he kept the cover over his mouth the entire evening, although it sometimes made it hard to hear if he remembered to say "thank you" as he racked up treats.
 
And Miss Gracie is the sweetest 50's girl ever.   GG made her this beautiful poodle skirt (and there is a matching bag--will make sure I show it in the Halloween night pictures), which she loves to twirl around in.  However, her favorite part might be the cat-shaped glasses with the rhinestones!

No comments: