Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ta da!!!

My friend Beth reminded me I hadn't posted final renovation pictures.  There was nothing sinister about not sharing them.   Basically these three things (or a combination of them) kept happening.

1.  The kitchen was cluttered when I was thinking about taking pictures.
2.  It was night time when I remembered to take them (I'm more of a natural light gal)
3.  I kept thinking I'd have stuff hung up on the walls in the dining room first (and there's actually a good reason that hasn't happened.  Story for another day!).

But, after cleaning off the counters today, I actually remembered to snap some pictures so here you go . . . .

Dining room...bare walls and still with the permit in the window.  We have two more chairs for the table, but I love the look of the trestle so I keep them upstairs when we don't need them!
  
View from the old dining room. It looks so big!

 
This is our old breakfast nook. We now have oodles of more storage and a desk!



On the other side we have a built in hutch!


We have two glass front cabinets.  Love them!   Right before the doorway is a huge pantry!


The "stove side," including the loooong awaited hood and fridge.
 And there you have it!!   The porch is basically done, although everything is moved around out there because they are washing it tomorrow, so not photo-worthy . . . yet!!

1 comment:

Lindsay at Life of Splendor said...

I LOVE your dining area! Those curtains are beautiful. So glad I found your blog via you finding mine :) I dont' know where you're planning on putting it, but ooh that deer head art would look awesome in there with those colors!