Monday, December 3, 2012

Lights!

Sunny and 70 degrees on December 3rd? 

Let's hear it for global warming!!!

I finished up the outside decorations this afternoon and once again vowed that next year I will do something more exciting.   

Yes, I've made this promise once or twice multiple times.     A lot of the bushes and plants and bushes in our front beds aren't very compatible for lights.   And despite being the daughter of a "Christmas light guy," I'm not very creative when it comes to decking the halls, at least outside.    Plus, I don't want to do what everyone else is, such as wreaths on every window which is very popular in our neighborhood. 

And there is the fact that Bassam gets a little Grinch-y whenever I start looking at light figures or other large yard decorations.   For goodness sake, it's not like I'm looking at a big plastic Santa or an inflatable snowman. 

Okay, I'm kind of looking at the inflatable snowman, but he's never caught me doing it.





No comments: