I snapped about 50 (love digital cameras, no?) and probably got 8 or 9 really good ones. A-MAZE-ING!! And more amazing, I snapped those 50 pictures in just over 2 minutes. Getting these 4 to stand still(ish) and smile is no easy task!
Tonight, we picked up Lina and the kids and headed out to the fair. It was an unheard of 78 degrees when we got out there. Since it didn't open until 6 and traffic was a nightmare, we fed the kids before we went and no fair food was consumed (whaaaat!???). But they all had a ball at the "little farm" and on the midway riding the questionably safe rides, playing games and winning bizarre-colored gecko stuffed animals.
A good time was had by all.
But I kind of want to go back later this week or weekend. With four kids in tow, there was no time/interest in all the community booths (with their multitude of freebies!) and let's not forget about the kettle corn and frozen lemonades!
What's the fair with out that?


No comments:
Post a Comment