And with that purchase, I decided I'm ready. Not to hit the mall on Black Friday and definitely not to any store than opens on Thanksgiving. But online shopping . . . . that I'm game for!
And as I've been perusing Amazon, I've found some really cool things. The problem is, I don't know who would want them.
For example, did you know you can get the entire series of The Greatest American Hero on DVD for less than $12. I'm fairly certain my sister is the only one who would appreciate it, but she is well known for creating long and detailed wish lists, and I'm not sure this will be on it. Then they have these crazy Lightning Deals that pop up for 2 hours. It could be a total obsessive time waster if you weren't careful.
As for the Greatest American Hero....it's in the shopping cart. But staying there for now!

1 comment:
Your Dad used to watch that series, but I don't know how he'd feel about the whole series.
Post a Comment