Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jewelry nirvana!

While I have not in any way abandoned my aspirations for a more organized office, I found something on Pinterest today that KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF!

Check out this amazing organizer for jewelry.  I struggle with keeping my necklaces organized (having conquered bracelets last year with the addition of an awesome small cabinet made my dad), but necklaces, charms and earrings tend to find themselves in various pottery bowls, hanging over my dresser mirror, in jewelry trays, in my closet, etc.  Basically, they're in many different places, which makes it hard to keep track of what you have and you wear the same few things over and over. 
 
This is awesome piece is 4 Elfa system pieces from The Container Store put together.  Then they added a frame to give it a custom look.   Isn't it fabulous?
 
And guess what else I discovered?   I know the person who made this!  She is a friend of a friend here in town.  How often does that happen?  I thought people who put things on Pinterest were mythical creatures. 
 
Needless to say, I think this is worth pinning . . . and copying!  
 
 

No comments: