Monday, January 5, 2015

Let's go back to school . . . NOW!

It's time to go back to school.

I love winter break.  And spring break.  And summer break.   Having the kids home with all kind of extra time to do fun things . . . or nothing at all . . .makes me so happy.

But I have to tell you, it's time to wrap up this break.   The kids have been a mess the last couple days and basically driving me NUTS!    I have to think that getting back into a routine will bring some normalcy (and better behaved children) back to my life.

*fingers crossed*

Many schools went back today, but we had a teacher work day, so one more day of break for the kids.  Lucky for me, I had a doctor's appointment so my parents came over this morning and played countless games of Sorry, Monopoly Empire, Chess and Crazy 8's while I was gone.

Thank you, Mom and Dad.

Of course it was unlucky for me that the doctor's office was full of sick people.  I tried to touch as a little as possible and not get close enough for anyone to breath on me.  I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but the flu is brutal this year and I don't want any part of it. 

No comments: