For a weekend with very little on the calendar, it sure went by fast. The only thing I really remember is Matt's basketball game.....mostly because it was HORRIBLE. The Wildcats lost by around 30 points.
Truth is, it may have been more. They stop adding points once the difference between the two teams exceeds 25 points.
Needless to say, it made for a very grumpy Matthew.
I saved my grumpiness for this cool, rainy Monday when I found myself doing 4 loads of laundry and ran errands to Sam's, Publix, Michael's, Joann's and the Boy Scout Store.
I must say, while it was super cold last week, at least it was sunny. Today wasn't that cold, but it was so dreary and depressing. I don't have Seasonal Affective Disorder, but I totally get it! A little sunshine goes a long way!
Here's to sunshine . . . and better luck for Matt's basketball team!
Monday, January 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment