Effective immediately, I am taking back the word "snowflake." I don't know who decided that was a clever insult to lob at liberals, millennials, Donald Trump and basically anyone they don't agree with. But here's a tip for you, it is not clever.
You think someone is over-sensitive and want to let them know. Instead of calling them a "snowflake," why not just say nothing? You don't look smart--you look like a middle schooler overusing whatever the "popular" word of the day/month/year is (see OMG, totally, seriously, Bye Felicia, sorry not sorry, bae).
Snowflakes are beautiful and unique. And truth be told, I miss seeing them. We've got 10 snow days in the bank with no indication we will spend any of them.
So with that in mind, leave snow and its flakes alone. And stop commenting on things you read on the internet while you're at it.
Stepping off my snow box soapbox.

No comments:
Post a Comment