Yesterday we went to the last Vanderbilt game of the regular season. Vandy beat Wake Forest in what was a surprisingly competitive game. Sad to say goodbye to a great group of seniors!
The player in the gold jersey is our future quarterback (a redshirt freshman)....Johnny McCrary. As such, he helps communicate plays to our current quarter back on the field. As our seats are right behind the Vandy bench, I saw his back for much of the game and all I could see was . . . .
McCrap
And I laughed every time.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a 13 year old sense of humor - that kind of stuff has me laughing ALL the time!
Somehow my husband didn't think it was as funny. Do you lose your sense of humor at 41? I hope not!
Post a Comment