Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Have measuring tape, will travel.....

Less an hour or so break mid day, I spent the entire day at the middle school getting measurements for all of band classes for uniforms.   When I signed up to help, I assumed it was a 1-2 hour time commitment. According to the handbook, only boys wear a "uniform" of tux pants/shirt/tie and girls can wear a longer black dress.  Now I as I re-read the email I realized there was no mention of how long it would take.  And apparently the director found a great "deal" on dresses they are going to make available to the families of girls.

Ummmm....have you met middle school girls?  I bet most of them are going to want to pick out their own dresses, but whatever.  

As for leaving out the time commitment on the request . . . . accidental or a well-laid trap?  You be the judge.

No comments: