Friday, February 23, 2018

Wild weather

Today it was sunny, breezy and 82 degrees.   I wish I could have spent the whole day outside, but since that wasn't in the cards, I opened doors and windows when I was home, and drove around with the sunroof open, windows down and radio loud when I had to be in the car.   

These taste of spring (almost summer) in February are such a joy.  The sunshine was much needed for my body and soul on this very rough week. 

Unfortunately, despite warm temperatures tomorrow, we are going to have severe thunderstorms, heavy winds, with a chance of hail and tornadoes.   Luckily, other than a Vanderbilt game, we have no where we HAVE to be.     Bassam is on call, so there is always the chance he will be making extra trips to the hospital, but we'll keep our fingers crossed!

TGIF!

No comments: